Our performance has spoken for itself and we have undergone some extraordinary partnerships throughout the year. Our clients have been very supportive and at the same time very challenging to deal. As a result we have risen on the ladder of success in the process of fulfilling their expectation. Our services have increased their proficiency and completeness. We hope the same would be continued the next year as well.
At the same time, we aim at a better service level, a better technical aspect and a better range of clients to deal with. On this gracious occasion, the Biztech team takes pleasure in wishing its clients, partners and blog readers a very happy diwali and prosperous new year. We wish that our partnership touch new heights and see the untouched pinnacle of success and accomplishment.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to all our untapped clients. Our services and web development solutions have been an example in themselves. For all those who have not yet tasted the Biztech excellence, are invited to join our client pool and experience the personification of their businesses with our Biztech built websites. We present a grand and humble welcome to our new clients and invite our present clients to continue their journey with the Biztech team.
Once again, Biztech Family wishes all everyone, A Cheerful Diwali and Wealthy New Year!
In case you are confused which PHP framework to use – CakePHP or Symfony, here’s an honest comparison between them.
CakePHP Vs Symfony
Both are open source technologies, which can be used for web development as well as application development.
To start with Symfony is basically an enterprise capable framework which is logical and intuitive. This framework helps in building robust applications in an enterprise context, and gives developers full control over the configuration, from the directory structure to the foreign libraries, almost everything can be customized. However, Symfony is still in its initial phase and is yet to make impact like other popular CMSs.
The architecture of Symfony is extremely flexible and this has prompted many website owners, especially social networking sites to implement this framework and come out with more innovative web applications.
While working with standard PHP could be challenging. It can be easier to work with CakePHP as it has “core” and “app” directories where you can properly configure inheritance for each class.
CakePHP has an automated configuration process through the “configuration” folder which auto-detects preferred settings. This means you need not invest considerable time in configuring Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP (LAMP) setup. You can easily build application and can also accelerate the process with extensive reusable code from plugins and components in the CakePHP library.
Now, given the above stated features, you would be in a better position to understand and select the right technology to gain maximum mileage for your online business!
Drupal maintenance and enhancement services are just what you might require if you own a Drupal website. Having a website for your business is not the end. For smooth functioning of a website, it must be regularly maintained and updated.
Whatever be your problem, Drupal developers have the answers to all kinds of technical glitches. Be it updating a theme or fixing security issues, you can get all types of Drupal site maintenance solution.
What to Expect from Drupal Maintenance
- With Drupal site maintenance services, you can be rest assured about your website. Your website will always remain up to date and there will be no security issues.
- You get the best services at most competitive rates.
- An unflinching support from our technical team.
- You can get an unflinching support from the technical team.
- Can have a latest website with great features and functionalities.
Services Included in Drupal Maintenance Package
- Technical Drupal maintenance team is proficient enough to provide shopping cart updates, theme updates and security updates.
- In case you want to go for PDF creation and updating, the said team can also provide these services.
- Adding and removing pages, design integration, updating announcements, articles, Drupal CMS maintenance are also some services offered.
- You can also get assistance in building custom content types, from basic to advanced version.
Above said are some of the basic and advanced Drupal maintenance solutions that you can expect to receive from a professional Drupal solution provider.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is one of the most efficient and flexible web development tool, that reduces the website loading time. A visitor takes seconds to decide whether to stay on a website or not. If the website takes time to load, it won’t help your business.
CSS make things a lot easier for developers as they can modify websites quite easily. It helps to save time and also reduces the development and maintenance cost.
Top 9 Advantages of CSS
- When it comes to handling web pages, it can actually annoy you. With CSS it becomes a lot easier and you can also link various documents in your website. CSS does not have any impact on the designing of the website. It is for the font and content presentation of your website, which is the most important thing along with the design of the website.
- As mentioned earlier, a website loads easily and quickly with the help of CSS. In case you are developing a website in table layouts, it becomes heavy to be loaded fast. Websites developed with the help of CSS are quick and easy to load as they are considered to be lighter.
- CSS and HTML are said to be a winning combination and with these you can have great web pages in a very short period of time.
- You can position the elements in your website with less effort. The best thing is that in case if you want to edit a particular section, you can easily do that with CSS. It is a great tool for the maintenance of the website as you can edit pages, link or any broken links too.
- The CSS sheets are stored externally; a common user can make changes in the layout as well. Now, users can even change the font properties but not in every browser, it entirely depends on the browser you are using.
- CSS also helps in making a website search engine optimized. A developer now can position the elements as per their choice with the help of CSS. This is exactly how they can keep the important content first. If the important content is prominently visible, the web spiders will notice it faster, improving the ranking of your website in search engines and making it more search engine friendly.
- With CSS you can have a consistent website. The text will appear the same on every web page and if not, changes can be made easily with the help of CSS.
- CSS ensures that your website is cross browser compatible. This is very much important nowadays as we find a hoard of browsers in the market.
- CSS also allows you to create print friendly pages that can be considered a great advantage of using CSS. While developing a website, lot of images and colors are used, which are difficult to be printed, but CSS makes it all easier as they can be eliminated.
Hence, CSS has been one of the best tools available for the web developers.
Using CSS for your website is very beneficial as it provides consistency to your site, reduces loading time and is simple and easily implementable. So any modification to the website will need very less time because all the changes made are in a separate external file without any need to change it everywhere.