In case you are confused which PHP framework to use – CakePHP or Symfony, here’s an honest comparison between them.
CakePHP Vs Symfony
Both are open source technologies, which can be used for web development as well as application development.
To start with Symfony is basically an enterprise capable framework which is logical and intuitive. This framework helps in building robust applications in an enterprise context, and gives developers full control over the configuration, from the directory structure to the foreign libraries, almost everything can be customized. However, Symfony is still in its initial phase and is yet to make impact like other popular CMSs.
The architecture of Symfony is extremely flexible and this has prompted many website owners, especially social networking sites to implement this framework and come out with more innovative web applications.
While working with standard PHP could be challenging. It can be easier to work with CakePHP as it has “core” and “app” directories where you can properly configure inheritance for each class.
CakePHP has an automated configuration process through the “configuration” folder which auto-detects preferred settings. This means you need not invest considerable time in configuring Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP (LAMP) setup. You can easily build application and can also accelerate the process with extensive reusable code from plugins and components in the CakePHP library.
Now, given the above stated features, you would be in a better position to understand and select the right technology to gain maximum mileage for your online business!
Drupal maintenance and enhancement services are just what you might require if you own a Drupal website. Having a website for your business is not the end. For smooth functioning of a website, it must be regularly maintained and updated.
Whatever be your problem, Drupal developers have the answers to all kinds of technical glitches. Be it updating a theme or fixing security issues, you can get all types of Drupal site maintenance solution.
What to Expect from Drupal Maintenance
- With Drupal site maintenance services, you can be rest assured about your website. Your website will always remain up to date and there will be no security issues.
- You get the best services at most competitive rates.
- An unflinching support from our technical team.
- You can get an unflinching support from the technical team.
- Can have a latest website with great features and functionalities.
Services Included in Drupal Maintenance Package
- Technical Drupal maintenance team is proficient enough to provide shopping cart updates, theme updates and security updates.
- In case you want to go for PDF creation and updating, the said team can also provide these services.
- Adding and removing pages, design integration, updating announcements, articles, Drupal CMS maintenance are also some services offered.
- You can also get assistance in building custom content types, from basic to advanced version.
Above said are some of the basic and advanced Drupal maintenance solutions that you can expect to receive from a professional Drupal solution provider.
What advantages does CSS have to offer?
- Website development is not at all a child’s play. When it comes to handling web pages, it can actually annoy you. But with CSS it becomes a lot easier and you can also link various documents in your website. However, you should remember that CSS does not have any impact on the designing of the website. It is basically for the font and content presentation of your website which is the most important thing along with the design of the website.
- As mentioned earlier, a website loads easily and quickly with the help of CSS. In case you are developing a website in table layouts, there’s not doubt that it will be very heavy. However, websites developed with the help of CSS are quick and easy to load as they are considered to be lighter. This helps you stand out from your competitors and also helps in grabbing the attention and trust of your visitors.
- CSS and HTML are said to be a winning combination as with these you can have great web pages and that too in a short period of time.
- You can position the elements in your website with less effort. The best thing is that in case if you want to edit a particular section, you can easily do that with CSS. Whereas earlier, a developer had to make changes from the beginning which turned out to be time consuming. CSS is a great tool for the maintenance of the website as you can edit pages, link or any broken links too.
- As a developer you might have wished to make changes in a website without affecting the content. Well, that’s now possible. Thanks to CSS. The CSS sheets are stored externally; a common user can make changes to in the layout as well. Now, users can even change the font properties but not in every browser. However this depends on the browser one is using.
- CSS also helps in making a website search engine optimized. A developer now can position the elements as per their choice with the help of CSS. This is exactly how they can keep the important content first. If the important content is first, the web spiders will notice it in a better way hence improving the ranking of your website in search engines making it a more search engine friendly website.
- With CSS you can have a consistent website. The text will appear the same on every web page and if not, changes can be made easily with the help of CSS.
- CSS ensures that your website is cross browser compatible. This is very much important nowadays as we find a hoard of browsers in the market.
- CSS also allows you to create print friendly pages which can be considered a great advantage of using CSS. While developing a website, lot of images and colors are used which are difficult to be printed but CSS makes it all easier as they can be eliminated.