A few years back no one would have imagined having a 3D prototype of a building under construction. But with the advent of 3D services like 3d rendering and 3d modelling all this has come true. It is now possible for architectural companies and real estate companies to have a better view of their construction. These services have brought immense gains to companies in the form of reduced construction time, cost saving, timely completion of projects and lot more.
However it is advisable to hire an experienced 3d services provider for your requirements. A professional company will carefully understand your needs and requirements and accordingly provide you solutions. Such companies use latest technology and software for building 3d and 2d models. Biztech Consultancy has years of experience in providing all kinds of 3d services to its clients across the globe.
Some of the services provided by 3d experts at Biztech
- 2D Drafting Services
- 3d Rendering
- 3d Modeling
- 3d Floor Plans
- 3d animation, Walkthrough and Flythrough
- 3D Interior
- 3D Exterior
- 3D Views & Presentation Drawings
The 3d models are usually developed by Computer Aided Design (CAD/AutoCAD) and other 3D software. With the help of this, you are in a better position to know how your building will look like after construction. This greatly helps in eliminating construction errors and flaws. Using 3D modeling and 3D rendering
services, one can get exact idea about all the building components.
What are the benefits offered by 3d services?
- These services allow you to have a future view of all kinds of construction including houses, complex, shopping malls and lot more.
- With 3d interior designing services you can view how your interiors will look like and even enhance them.
- Further, 3d exterior services allow you to have a better look of the exteriors of buildings. You can view shadow, parking, trees, lighting etc.
- The best part about these services is that you can know about data, designs, materials, drawings and other documents that can help in developing building plans, elevations, drawings and cost estimation.