The top 7 Ecommerce Trends of 2013:
- Location based commerce: The regional coverage has a functional aspect. By considering the very nature of Ecommerce with a potential worldwide audience this aspect could play an important role when. The very future Ecommerce system would not only allow you to publish stores easily and present relevant content dynamically for users, but it also would identify the location of a current site visitor and determine the geographic and cultural framework including warehouse locations, currency,availability, and products. These regional aspects are clearly functional and can contribute to an efficient and integrated Ecommerce solution.
- Product development on demand: Ecommerce is proving to be the choice of many businesses due to the apparent downturn in the economy and consumer demand. Upcoming trends signal increased usage of social media coming into picture. Google’s “Google keyword tool” is software that you can use to see how many people are searching for your product each month. It will help online retailers gain access to real time reviews and demands of consumers.
- Type of Content: Content will continue to rule the online industry. An online retailer should refrain from under-rating the web content for his/her website. Outdated content or content that does not appeal would be overlooked. The web development companies offers web marketing and search engine optimization work with which you could get better visibility and ranking of your web design in most of the major search engines.
- Use of Video: The online video gives any online business the ability to gain instant recognition in society. The ease at which video allows connection with customers is an opportunity unlike anything. Many Ecommerce platforms looked apprehensive using videos on their site sand in this manner they will be able to have a greater impact on their consumers.
- Customization of products: Considering the taste and choice of the consumer, the retailers will direct them towards relevant products or services that are likely to please them in every possible way.
- Payment ease: Online retailers will now give consumers more choices to purchase and then make payments to make it smooth.
- Touch based commerce: The explosion of touch based devices would mean increased purchases from Ecommerce sites and online shopping. This would be like a golden period for Ecommerce platforms as they would have a lot to explore while they bloat their sales numbers.