How can you get a noticeable and browser compatible website? Well, here’s solution for you – PSD to XHTML Conversion. This conversion service has gained popularity as one of the essential element of web designing. In case you want to promote your products and services worldwide, then PSD to XHTML conversion will help in achieving that.
PSD to XHTML Conversion
Convert the static PSD based design files into a suitable markup to build a dynamic and professional website. The design files in PSD format can be edited and converted into a suitable markup, while XHTML files have .XML extension and are formatted according to format.
You can build any type of website with the help of these conversion services. XHTML/CSS Markup Services include PSD to XHTML, PSD to HTML, PSD to CSS conversion, PSD & XHTML Slicing and HTML tableless Designing services.
6 Best Advantages of Converting PSD to XHTML
- You can have a well structured website that is in accordance with the W3C web standards. Therefore, this site operates efficiently and attracts web traffic.
- The conversion ensures that the website is error free by matching the HTML tags and website content completely.
- Semantic coding ensures that all the components of a website are at right places. This is extremely important for the functionality of a website.
- Content Management Systems like WordPress and Joomla need templates to work with. Each CMS has a particular format for the template. While there are many templates available in the market some need to be personalized and many need to be built from scratch. The easy way is to buy a template, which is invariably in the PSD format and adapt it to the CMS. The easiest way to do this is through PSD conversion services.
- It makes your website cross browser compatible. However make sure that the company you hire thoroughly tests the website on all major browsers.
- With PSD to XHTML Conversion, your website will have a consistent look across different platforms.
PSD is a format used by Adobe Photoshop Application, which is a graphic modifier developed by Adobe Systems. It is a document that contains many layers, which makes it easy to modify. XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) is an extended part of XML markup languages.